Slumber Party Policies & FAQs
RESERVATIONS & PAYMENTS
- We recommend booking your event at least 4 weeks prior to your event date. (Available dates can fill quickly!). For last minute reservations, we will do our very best to accommodate your event, but please understand it can not be guaranteed. Custom themed events will need to be booked at least 3 weeks prior to the event to allow for ample planning time.
- A non-refundable 50% deposit is required at the time of booking. The remaining balance must be paid in full 48 hours PRIOR to the event, or in the case of custom themed parties, the full balance must be paid 1 week prior to the event. Failure to pay the remaining balance within 48 hours prior to the event will result in the cancellation of your party. Your party is NOT booked until your deposit has been paid and the contract has been signed.
- Additional tents may be added after initial booking if they are available, but may not be subtracted after the initial booking. A final headcount guaranteeing the number of guests is due 1 week prior to the event date. Any changes after this time are not guaranteed.
- Please see Party Package info for detailed pricing. Please note, taxes (4.3% Virginia & 1% Richmond County) are not included in the listed package price.
- Payments can be made by credit card or through Zelle Bank transfers at this time. No cash/check exchanges.
- Custom Party themes will require a $40 Planning Fee added to the initial deposit.
CANCELLATIONS & DATE CHANGES
- In the event of a cancellation, all payments made to date are non-refundable.
- In the event the client needs to change the date of the event, one date change is allowed but is subject to availability - we will do our very best to accommodate your schedule. Any additional date changes will be charged a $50 inconvenience fee.
- Your Party Box reserves the right to cancel party agreements that we deem could jeopardize the safety of our staff.
- Any damage, defacement, loss or theft of property belonging to Your Party Box will require the client to pay a fee equal to its replacement within one week post the event. For lightly stained/damaged property, a $50 damage fee will be charged.
- We require that pets & smoking be kept away (at all times) from the Your Party Box inventory while such property is in your possession.
- There will be a $40 cleaning fee if animal hair is found on the inventory & a $200 fee if noticeable evidence of smoking is present.
- We request that you keep sharp objects, slime, markers, pens, gum, food (especially tomato based & red food), etc away from the inventory to avoid permanent damage.
- Please note, these rentals are INDOOR RENTALS ONLY.
TRAVEL FEES (Applies to setup packages ONLY)
- Events within 20 miles of Your Party Box, will not be subject to a travel fee.
- Events within 21-30 miles of Your Party Box, will be subject to a $30 travel fee.
- Events within 31-40 miles of Your Party Box, will be subject to a $40 travel fee.
- Your Party Box reserves the right to decline bookings due to travel distance and those parties further than 40 miles of Warsaw will be on a case by case basis with additional travel fee.
- Each individual tent set up is roughly 75” L x 48” W
- For (3) tents setup side by side, the dimensions are roughly 144” L x 75” W [12 ft x ~6 ft] Please remember, they also need walking room!
- A large, open area for tent positioning is recommended. It is the responsibility of the client to ensure there is adequate space available for tent setup. We will NOT move furniture - designated area is required to be clean and cleared out PRIOR to our arrival for tent setup. If it is not, the client is subject to an additional setup fee. No refunds will be given if the area does not accommodate the tents.
- Your Party Box (and its affiliate setup coordinators), assumes NO responsibility or liability for injury, accidents, loss or damages. In the event of injury, damage or loss during an event, the financial responsibility lies entirely on the client.
- Your Party Box (and its affiliate setup coordinators) is/are NOT responsible for any allergic or medical reactions/conditions relative to the decoration setup, linens, or property of Your Party Box nor can they be held responsible for such conditions/reactions that occurred before, during or after the event.